« Back to previous page

Who do I request fence approval from?

If a subdivision is held and owned by Lancia then any fence, swingset, pool, structure approval needs to be sent into the Lancia office to the Architectural Committee. Fences must start at the back rear corners of the home and pond lots have their own requirements. When a subdivision is almost completed it is turned over to the homeowners in a homeowners meeting and an Architectural committee is formed from homeowners. Covenants are located under Communities on our website.
If it is a Lancia exclusive subdivsion still under the Lancia office please email any architectural questions or submissions-plan sheet from fence/pool/playset company to:
Lancia Homes 
Jamie Lancia  c/o Lisa - Architectural
9430 Lima Rd 
Fort Wayne, IN 46818


Find Out More

Make an appointment, 260-489-4433  visit the main office, a Lancia Model Home or Lancia Open House to find out more about how we can get started building the home of your dreams today!