Why Build a New Lancia home? A NEW Lancia home Saves Energy = Your Money!
Energy costs continue to rise, but one way to lower your winter energy bills is with a New energy efficient Lancia home. Lancia has been building homes since 1975 and each one is built to our high energy efficient standards. Our homes receive an average of 64 on the HERS scale and if you were to give that a letter grade Lancia homes would have an "A". Our homes are built tight and have cold air returns throughout the home keeping you and the home healthy while saving you money on Energy bills!
• Most homes on the market rate 130HERS, Lancia's rate in the mid 60's to low 70's, which means while others are paying $1.30 for energy you pay 65 to 70cents. Our median is 64 or 64cents, lower than most builders.
• Programmable thermostat saves you money by allowing you to program the thermostat to your family’s schedule
• Low-E, argon-filled windows are engineered for superior energy-efficiency
• Electrical outlets on outside walls are sealed with foam insulation
• All Lancia homes include the 95% efficiency gas forced-air furnace
• R-45 attic floor insulation and R-15 wall insulation
• Choice of insulated fiberglass door styles
• Return air vents in every bedroom for improved air circulation and personal comfort
•The average new home has a HERS (Home Energy Rating Standard) Index rating of 100, while an existing home has a
HERS rating of 130. The lower the number, the less energy the home will use for utilities.
• Lancia’s Montclair, for example, has a HERS rating of 69.
• In this example, the Montclair will use 31% less energy when compared to a standard new home and uses 47% less energy than an existing home.
• This equates to an annual savings of $1019 per year or $84.92 per month.
• Over a period of 7 years the savings could amount to over $7100.
• Lancia’s Wilshire III has a HERS rating of 67 which will use 33% less energy compared to a standard new home. This home will use 48% less energy than an existing home.
• This equates to an annual savings of $1286 per year or $107.17 per month.
• Total Savings for a period of 7 years would be over $9000