Check on your New Lancia Home as it's built with our connection with BuilderTrend on your mobile app or laptop.
Check in and see the progress, make work change orders, see when certain areas of your home receive attention and follow your closing date.
From the Upstate Alliance of Realtors: A Reason to Lock In Mortgage Rates Now
Home buyers and refinancers may want to lock in their rates now. Fixed-rate mortgages inched higher for the second consecutive week amid a stronger employment report, according to Freddie Mac's weekly mortgage market survey.
Still, fixed-rate mortgages are hovering near their all-time low on May 23, 2013, allowing buyers and refinancers an opportunity to lock in a low rate.
Freddie Mac reports the following national averages with mortgage rates for the week ending Feb. 19:
- 30-year fixed-rate mortgages: averaged 3.76 percent, with an average 0.6 point, rising from last week’s 3.69 percent average. Last year at this time, 30-year rates averaged 4.33 percent.
- 15-year fixed-rate mortgages: averaged 3.05 percent, with an average 0.6 point, increasing from last week’s 2.99 percent average. A year ago, 15-year rates averaged 3.35 percent.
- 5-year hybrid adjustable-rate mortgages: averaged 2.97 percent, with an average 0.5 point, holding the same from last week. A year ago, 5-year ARMs averaged 3.08 percent.
- 1-year ARMs: averaged 2.45 percent, with an average 0.4 point, rising from last week’s 2.42 percent. A year ago, 1-year ARMs averaged 2.57 percent.
Stay up with it to keep your home in good shape.This video shows some of the winter do's and don'ts.
Lancia's 1200 Series are custom homes with Very open floorplans. Each comes a little over 1200 sq.ft. and features Kitchen facing the Great Room. Call Lancia today for more info at 260-489-4433.
Wide variety of Lots at reasonable prices! Call 341-0714 for Grey Hawk Sec I-II, 414-4907 Sycamore Lakes Sec III-VI, 410-8294 for Talis Park Sec I-II, 338-1600 for Fox Hollow Sec I-IV and 602-6606 for CastleRock Section II in New Haven.
Want to be in a new home now? Visit the Lancia Available Homes section of our web site. These homes are either under construction or ready for move-in located in Fort Wayne or the surrounding area. They are in a range of prices, styles and locations.
Why Build a New Lancia home? A NEW Lancia home Saves Energy = Your Money!
Energy costs continue to rise, but one way to lower your winter energy bills is with a New energy efficient Lancia home. Lancia has been building homes since 1975 and each one is built to our high energy efficient standards. Our homes receive an average of 64 on the HERS scale and if you were to give that a letter grade Lancia homes would have an "A". Our homes are built tight and have cold air returns throughout the home keeping you and the home healthy while saving you money on Energy bills!
• Most homes on the market rate 130HERS, Lancia's rate in the mid 60's to low 70's, which means while others are paying $1.30 for energy you pay 65 to 70cents. Our median is 64 or 64cents, lower than most builders.
• Programmable thermostat saves you money by allowing you to program the thermostat to your family’s schedule
• Low-E, argon-filled windows are engineered for superior energy-efficiency
• Electrical outlets on outside walls are sealed with foam insulation
• All Lancia homes include the 95% efficiency gas forced-air furnace
• R-45 attic floor insulation and R-15 wall insulation
• Choice of insulated fiberglass door styles
• Return air vents in every bedroom for improved air circulation and personal comfort
•The average new home has a HERS (Home Energy Rating Standard) Index rating of 100, while an existing home has a
HERS rating of 130. The lower the number, the less energy the home will use for utilities.
• Lancia’s Montclair, for example, has a HERS rating of 69.
• In this example, the Montclair will use 31% less energy when compared to a standard new home and uses 47% less energy than an existing home.
• This equates to an annual savings of $1019 per year or $84.92 per month.
• Over a period of 7 years the savings could amount to over $7100.
• Lancia’s Wilshire III has a HERS rating of 67 which will use 33% less energy compared to a standard new home. This home will use 48% less energy than an existing home.
• This equates to an annual savings of $1286 per year or $107.17 per month.
• Total Savings for a period of 7 years would be over $9000
Lancia's Avalon I and II with 1,855 sq.ft. are OPEN to the max in the main living area!
Looking for something unique? Our Photo Gallery tab offers cool upgrades!
Lancia builds in apprx 50 mile radius of Fort Wayne! Call and find out if we're in your area 260-489-4433.
Recent study names Fort Wayne one of best small metro areas for homeownership. Fort Wayne was named No. 2 in the small metro area comparison due to the high homeownership rate and relatively low homeowner costs.